Cometum is a young start-up to shape a new digital asset ecosystem for retail and institutional clients. It is our vision to become the one-stop-shop to issue, store, trade, and manage digital assets. Particular focus is the offering of alternative assets such as real estate, oldtimers, art, and cryptocurrencies which enables clients to enrich their portfolios with uncorrelated return drivers.
To achieve our goals we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Intern to join our team.
- Great co-responsibility for the growth of the ecosystem with direct cooperation with the founders
- Support for the MVP’s market entry strategy and product roadmap
- Preparation of detailed market and competition analyses and data processing
- Preparation of presentations and decision papers
- Hybrid activities in HR and marketing are possible
- You are a student of business administration or a comparable course of studies or have just recently finished your studies
- You have a minimum of 3 months time
- At the best you have interned in the area of investment banking, consulting or equivalent
- You speak fluent German and English
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and drive
Apart from our team, role, and mission, there are countless arguments that make Cometum a great place to work.
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of an exciting early-stage start-up
- The learning curve is not an empty phrase in Cometum. Our day is determined by Build, Measure and Learn cycles
- We do not know 9-to-5, schedule your working hours independently. Be your own boss
- Responsibility right from the start – great creative freedom with our products and processes